About Us
Latest Website Updates
Dave and Heidi's Website
Home Page
About Us
Contact Us

Refinishing Hunter's Dresser

April 8, 2023

This dresser was part of the nursery set we got from Target for Hunter's baby room! I lightly sanded it, cleaned it, and tried to paint it matte black. The first Krylon matte paint I used was terrible and dried with shiny spots all over. It may have been a little thicker on some spots because it was hard to get in the edges of the beadboard, so maybe that is why it was shiny. I repainted it with a flat black Rust-oleum paint and it came out really nice!

Click any image for larger view.

<< Back to Projects